We provide a tiny bakery at Campsite International. The campsite is too small to be able to run a proper supermarket. In the bakery we bake off fresh buns and croissants during the weekends in the spring season and during the holidays.
During the whole season we offer the possibility of ordering a day in advance should the bakery be closed, we'll bake off the buns the next morning for you. Fresh and nice! Besides buns we provide a small assortment of spreads.
Campsite International provides a cafeteria where you can get crispy fresh chips and all sorts of snacks. Also ice creams and soft drinks can be obtained here. Many inhabitants of the village of Nieuwvliet come especially for our cafeteria!
The cafeteria is open on Wednesday from 12.00 - 18.00 and Friday until Sunday from 12.00 - 19.00. During most of the school holidays the cafeteria is opened more frequently:
- May holidays (19 April - 5 May): every Monday and Wednesday until Sunday. So only closed on the Tuesdays.
- Ascension (30 May - 2 June): Thursday until Sunday.
- Pentecost (7 - 10 June): Friday until Monday.
- Fronleichnam (20 - 23 June): Thursday until Sunday.
- Summer holidays (28 June - 31 August): opened every day.
- Autumn holidays (14 October - 3 November): Monday and Wednesday until Sunday, so only closed on the Tuesdays.
Of course it is possible to have a drink or a bite to eat in our playfarm. While the kids are having fun, you can enjoy a delicious cappuccino with a piece of hot apple cake. Inside you'll find tables and outside a terrace. So enjoy the sun while the kids ride their go-karts.